Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Basketball Practice
















These are a bunch of photos from a basketball practice. Sean, Brent and I all joined in and played some hoops. Watching these guys made me wish I could have knees that didn't hurt every time I play. The top picture was taken right before the game against Uintah River.
I have to say, it is great to have a job where I can bounce out of my office and play hoops for an hour. These experiences really bring us (staff) together with the students. Many of the students become highly motivated in other aspects of their lives due to the influence of sports programs.
-Josh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Josh for photos of the boys' playing basketball over the past couple days. It is really appreciated and great to see our dear young ones often. Sorry about your knees but the exercise is good for you. Has the team begun playing other schools yet?

    ReplyDelete