Monday, May 10, 2010

Day two of the Boulder trip

We had this day pretty much wide open since Rob and Christine had to go to Referee training most of the day. So with no schedule and only myself and Dylan to staff the day we took on Boulder, Colorado.

Kiss and Ride?? What is with Boulder?

Lots of friend pictures.

The gentleman in the background is not with us but was probably wondering about us.


These next few photos were at the TJ Max Store at Flat Irons. The girls played dress up and walked the cat-walk. Me and the boys just stayed out of the way.






Miss Dylan perfecting the NG and SG look.

We stopped by the Pet Smart and played with the kittens.



Shots at the theater. We spent 15 minutes talking about watching a movie and then passed on it.


Trekking around town.


This is one of my favorite pictures. One--because it shows me wearing my Jazz jersey in Boulder the day the Jazz knocked the Nuggets out of the playoffs. Two--I made a fantastic joke about some needed work project in Boulder. Students didn't really think my joke was funny, but I thought it was hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment